ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal

annyeong haseyo to all around there!.ajaGYEH!!, even GYEH will conquer everything! AJA!

HomePortal*SearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

HYEs leading men & their thoughts about her!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cp.saranghaeyo.mharbhie
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: HYEs leading men & their thoughts about her!   Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:41 pm

♥GONG-YOO♥ The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (MBC, 2007)

"I'm not sure why but I feel that the YEH without make-up looks more lively. Haha, but each time I compliment her, she'll give me an incredulous look as though I've made a mistake. " In CP, Eun Chan is supposed to be straightforward and dauntless like a male but during some scenes, YEH will subconsciously reveal her girlish side but that's understandable. It's quite impossible to change habits you've had over twenty years all of a sudden. Like recently, she's starting to sit with her legs apart and this really made us uncomfortable. Also, I was really surprised when YEH filmed the scene of her EC cycling up and down the slope because everyone thought she wouldn't be able to do it. There was no safety harness and having to cycle down a steep slope on a bicycle... it's dangerous even for male artistes. Yet, she aced it. Moreover, for the first filming, in order to portray EC's mellow voice well, YEH made a trip to the singing practice rooms. When she arrived on the set, her voice was evidently hoarse. Frankly, her earnest attitude surprised me but more so, touched. YEH is a singer-turned-actress yet the impression of her as a singer was etched in me for quite a while. But now, I think she can be fully recognised as an actress"

♥GONG-YOO♥ (Vogue PhotoshOOt w/ HYE) `Oct. 2007

"Good! She's a very composed actress. Despite the pre-conception that immediated from the fact that she rode the wave of popularity as a singer from a young age - i have come to realise that she is abundant as an actress. There are actors and actresses who are self focussed and only have concern for themselves, and there are actors and actresses who care for their fellow partners and provide their support for them. Yoon Eun Hye is the latter."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com
cp.saranghaeyo.mharbhie
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: HYEs leading men & their thoughts about her!   Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:43 pm

♥JOO JI HOON♥ Goong (MBC, 2006)

"YEH is a wise person. She is the type that can express her feeling throw the screen. She is really very intelligent. One can act very well, but if you don’t get to the viewer, it has no meaning, because this is to show the viewer. And just in this she is good to express.
When I saw CP, I don’t know if it was because she is a very good friend of mine is a bit difficult to see, but when Eun Hye is sad, I also get sad. I have to admit that she has a good performance tecnic."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com

HYEs leading men & their thoughts about her!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1