ajaGYEH! GYEH and Korean Lovers Portal

annyeong haseyo to all around there!.ajaGYEH!!, even GYEH will conquer everything! AJA!

HomePortal*SearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you suffering from CP-syndrome?
YEs
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
whatever
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
i think so
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
i don't think so
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
it's gone now
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
AnGeL
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?   Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:08 am

Are you suffering from CP-syndrome?

list the symptoms below: pls. list all symptoms... pale Embarassed

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eun ae
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:02 am

a big NEH!...
ku-rom!...

1. the first time i saw it... it really caught my attention
  2. i will watch it, even its too late at night and i have an early morning school the next day
  3. at school, i will tell my classmates what happened to coffee prince,, even they have also watch it.. its a whole day like that
  4. if im alone, the first thing im thinking is the thundem of GYEH,,, their sweetness! ulalala! Laughing Laughing
  5. i am counting the commercials.. and at the commercial im keeping to look at the clock!.. ( why is it to have so many commercials.. and why is it tooo long! Evil or Very Mad )
  6. while watching coffee prince i kept smiling, and i dont let anybody spoke to me! (bhala cla sa buhay nila)..
  7. my eyes.. gets closer and closer at the tv. even it hurt to the eyes ( my tv, is just 14" i think)
  8. when coffee prince is airing we dont have PC yet.. then when we have the PC.. the first thing to search is coffee prince.. when i saw the site im so so hppppyy!!!! because many people also love coffee prince...( i thought im the only one who is crazy 4 this drama)
  9. i cant wait its ending!, so i bought a CP-dvd (pirated) and have a marathon.. ive started at 4 pm to 4 am then 7am to 3pm.
  10. after the marathon,, i cant believe that is the end! huhuhu... i were shocked! pale
  11. even ive watch it at the dvd, i also watch it at the TV.. every night!
  12. still-- addicted!
  13. then when it is done even the first one and replay... i cry alot! huhuhu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

14. untill now... im interest is coffee prince... my profiles,.. my blogs.. my sites.. all about coffee prince..
  15. im now studying korean lang. inspired by coffee prince
16. someday i want to go to korea and drink a hot drink at " THE FIRST SHOP OF COFFEE
PRINCE" were all my crazyness came!...
---------------------------------------------------------------

thats it!.. hahaha too long..but its not that all.. its so many.... i now realize what coffee prince made to me!!!...
guys... right also what you feel.. anneong! looking forward!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EUN ae.... CP addict!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ajagyeh.crazy4us.com
AnGeL
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja
begginer 초학자 cho-hak-ja

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?   Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 am

Yes!!! as in until now.. im still having CP-syndrome

1. First, i saw the very first commercial of cp at GMA.. then i said, what is that new ...in GMA telebabad... Korean? i haven't seen their faces yet at that time..
2.Then in the second commercial, they revealed the title "Coffee Prince" then an illustration of a cup. i said wow, this must be good.
3. Then the other commercial... revealed the faces of the leads... " oh that's janelle from Princess Hours" i said .... im kapamilya before CP.
4. I'm so excited I can't wait for new year.. the first day of CP in gma.
5. I watched Coffee prince every night... it's like a habit... i can't sleep without watching it..
6. I become addicted as in super addicted.
7. Every dream i had were about Coffee Prince.. hahha adik!
8. I'm not listening to my teacher ... Even i want to listen or not to think of it... It always comes to my mind....CP.
7. well that's new year... so there's no classes... then when its back to school, i asked my fwends if they're watching cp... i don't know if im the only one in our school who likes cp.. i don't even know if they know CP..... my bestfriend said yes.. huh!!we are both watching cp! since then we are talking about cp and yeh transforming to man... my other bestfriend got a dvd of Cp..i want to get one... i asked where did she bought that..
8. i bought the dvd (pirated)..
9.watched it 24/7.
10. search all webs in the net...
11. i can't explain my feeling..
12.i download all osts ..
13. im so crazy that i cut my hair the "KOrean Hairstyle"..
14.. i use chopsticks..
15.. me and my best friends ate kimchi.

there are so many symptomss... i have .. until now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?   

Back to top Go down

Are You Suffering From CP-syndrome?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1